Latest Threads

Latest News

Supporters

Go Back   Game Addicts > The Game Room > Online Games
User Name
Password

Online Games Talk about the latest in MMORG or those simple flash puzzles you see all over the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Harmless

GamerEX is on a distinguished road
Interesting notes (runescape)

Alot of people seem to be complaining about being hacked, a few facts.

If you are hacked, your account is not lost, if you were a member send them a copy of your payment code. Another way to retreave it, go in and put in things like past bank pins and passwords or put in your recovery questions.

Another random note, if someone hacks you, they rarely take change your pass and its usually to hard with only the knowledge of the current pass.

Yet another note, it is physically impossible to get someone else's bank pin. Unless you give it out. After three attemps at a bank pin you are baned from puting one in for 15 minutes, then 30, and so on. To hack a 4 digit pass it would takes weeks apon weeks. So yeah, I doubt anyone here was actually hacked.

Last and final note of advice. I have been playing for a good while, I have experienced some very harsh things, so if anyone was hacked, I know how you feel but most of them were pre-RS2, primitive system security and such. And no one who has had a 120 would want just a lvl 80, to satisfy us higher lvl players, only a pure of great potential is fun for us, not starting over with a average run of the mill account. I am sorry if some of you were actually hacked but, it happens, just go and do it all again, its all you can do.

These are great ways for cash

Treasure Trails, Yew logs, Stealing Uncuts from the safe in the rogues den, fishing tons and tons of lobs and/or swordies. Merchanting, buy and sell seeds.

I have made mills in hours, its easy in the game just really requires a hell of a lot of concintration and time. Infact if you just fished raw lobs for 3 hours a day for seven days you could have like 5k easily, thats a mil in a week, by then tho, your lvl would be alot higher and youd catch like 6.5k+ in another week, by then your close to sharks, also good money. So yeah, just sit down and work, we all have and will continue to :P